Happy Chinese New Year!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

1 comment
Wishing you all a very Happy Year of the Horse! 新年快乐! I don't have any exciting posts for today, so it's just me wishing you all the best! 恭喜发财, 万事如意, and 心想事成!


Happy Chinese New Year! 新年快乐!

In case you're curious what products are in this post (I just randomly assembled a bunch of red nail polishes and lipsticks), the names are after the jump :)

From top to bottom:
1. Color Club Wish List Red (NOTD here): This is really a Christmas red glitter, but what the heck, it's red enough for Chinese New Year too!
2. Nails Inc Trafalgar Square (NOTD here, and a second NOTD here): Another red glitter. This one is big and square compared to the Color Club shade.
3. The Face Shop Nail Talk RD302: Red creme, not much to say about it. It's a slightly cool-leaning red.
4. Etude House Petit Darling Nail RD102: I suspect Etude House might have revamped its nail polish packaging and shade range since I bought this, but this is a straight up neutral pillarbox red creme. Very pretty.
5. Cirque Colors Vesuvius: Red holo. I so need to get around to doing an NOTD with this!
6. Sally Hansen Diamonds and Rubies. This is a slightly warm-looking red to me. Also a creme.
7. Rouge Bunny Rouge Raw Silence Color Burst Lipstick (LOTD here): I had previously blogged about this on Zuneta's blog as a guest blogger sometime back, but it looks like the Zuneta blog is no longer up (it probably got revamped and all the old posts got lost...sigh). Nevermind, I will upload my own lip swatches another day, so that what I've done isn't lost forever (not that, in the larger scheme of things, a lipstick review really matters. Unless you're a beauty addict, of course.).
8. Bobbi Brown Red Carpet Creamy Lip Color: Okay, I have all these red lipsticks and you never see them on the blog. I am horrible, and I should rectify that.
9. Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Rich Lip Color: As above. I know, I know, I know. Let me change that ASAP.
10. Clinique Heftiest Hibiscus Chubby Stick Intense: Believe it or not, I actually have swatches (both lip and skin) and a review of this ready to go! And by ready to go, I mean "photos have been taken, but I need to find time to sit at my laptop and type out the post". Darn. Soon, soon I promise! Anyway, I'll admit I cheated a bit - this is really more reddish-coral than outright red, but well, this just looks so good. Anyway, a review on this will be up soon!

1 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...